(Hollywood, CA) – It appears that the flesh eating narcotic “Krokodil” that has been causing such a stir in Russia has finally hit the streets here in the states. Twerking tartlet Miley Cyrus has apparently succumbed to the drug’s deadly allure. Early Tuesday morning she was rushed to the emergency room after the site where she had injected the caustic substance turned into a necrotic gangrenous abscess.
It was reported that Cyrus tried the noxious substance sometime during a weekend long bender which involved a plethora of different drugs and alcohol. Several witnesses reported observing Cyrus frantically twerking into the wee hours of the morning on Sunday before she fell ill. Her entourage became concerned after she collapsed and began convulsing.
“I assumed she was just over-heating from all the twerking” reported one witness who was present. Several of her friends carried her into the bathroom where they submerged her in a cold bath. It was then that they noticed that something was amiss.
One of the shocked witnesses divulged the following, “She had this thing on her leg that looked like dry skin but kind of red and irritated. One of the guys wiped it with a towel and the skin just came off and there was this big hole! Everybody was like, freaking out and stuff. That’s when we decided she should probably go to the hospital.”
It is unknown who brought the the lethal substance to the party. Two others who were present at the debauched soiree have also been hospitalized with complications from experimenting with the notoriously deadly drug which hails from the Russian slums.
They are being treated with powerful intravenous antibiotic cocktails to combat the septic wounds and gangrenous infections. Despite being slightly disfigured from their misadventures, it is suspected all parties will make a full recovery after treatment.