<NR>Chris Brown has apparently suffered a seizure after being crushed by the astronomical weight of his own irrelevance. He’s not alone in his struggles with insignificance related seizure disorder, also known as ISD, either. Lil’ Wayne suffers from this affliction and has recently suffered multiple seizures as a result of trying to come to grips with his own paltry technique.
This disorder typically effects talentless individuals whom, by some stroke of dumb luck, became famous for a short period of time despite lacking any true aptitude or substance. In essence, the individual’s ego ends up morphing to gargantuan proportions in an attempt to compensate for their obvious shortcomings. Once their short-lived taste of fame has run its course, the ego begins to cannibalize the microscopic morsel of soul they possessed making it possible for the person to churn out such characterless tripe, thus resulting in violent seizures.
An ISD awareness campaign has been launched in order for people to familiarize themselves with the symptoms leading up to seizures in order to prevent and treat the disorder before it reaches potentially life threatening levels.
List Of ISD Symptoms Are As Follows:
1. Having a fragile self-esteem and being hyper-sensitive to any criticism of your work; oftentimes leading to violent outbursts.
2. Complete and total lack of awareness concerning your absence of talent.
3. Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans and only cultivating friendships, relationships and associations with people who will enable your worthlessness.
4. Making a career out of expressing your disdain for those whom you believe are inferior to you, but whom you are secretly jealous of.
5. Believing that others are jealous of you, even though they are actually having a hearty laugh behind your back at every opportunity.
6. Believing you are special and elaborating extensively through your sub-par works on just how special you think you are.
7. Fantasizing about your unlimited power, success and attractiveness regardless of how unquestionably powerless, unsuccessful and ugly you actually are.
The seizures will undoubtedly continue if people refuse to confront this horrific disease head on. There is no known cure for ISD, but treatment is readily available in the form of humbling therapy where sufferers are bombarded with their own bad press until they reach equilibrium.